Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need help in research

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2007
      Hi -- On the Bachman side I am back as far s George Michael Bachman who ws born Mar. 2, 1832 in Baden, Germany. He died Oct. 17, 1884 in Goodell, Iowa. He married Gertrude Marie Schmitt on Aug. 2, 1859 in Baden, Germany. Her birthday is Feb. 11, 1838 in Baden, Germany. She died April 27, 1907 in Goodell, Iowa. They are the parents of:
      Martin George born Oct. 9, 1861
      Henry born Dec. 15, 1862
      Jacob David born July 23, 1865
      Fred William born Dec. 3, 1871
      John Michael born Jan. 17, 1877
      Martha born Aug. 20, 1881
      William born Feb. 11, 1867
      Mary Elizabethborn April 23, 1918

      I can't seem to find out who George Michael parents are or Getrude Schmitt's parents. Also, could use information on all the kids. If anyone can help me, I'd be thrilled to death!!

      Sharon
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 12, 2007
        Hi --On the Stokesbarys, the name can be spelled Stokesbary, Stokesbury, or Stokesberry. I know that Joshua Stokesberry married Elizabeth Sennit, but have no daes on them. Their children were
        Jacob born Sept. 2, 1816
        John born 1821
        Letitia born 1826
        Mary born Jan 28, 1827
        Elizabeth born 1833
        Joshua born 1834
        All were born in Ohio

        Sharon

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 12, 2007
          Hi -- On the Jurgemeyers I haave William Henry born May 4, 1880 and died Nov. 25, 1955. He married Anna Rose Sandersfeld Dec. 18, 1912. She ws born Mar. 23, 1890 and died Nov. 11, 1949. There children were:
          Alfred William born Nov. 10, 1913
          Ruth Anna born Dec. 4, 1918
          Louis John born April 13, 1921
          Everett William born March 5, 1926

          Sharon

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 12, 2007
            Hi -- for the Koerners I have Albert Gustav Koerner born Aug. 4, 1881 in Winona, Mn. Died May 3, 1967. He married Lillie Mathilda Lau. She was born May 29, 1883 and died July 9, 1964. Their children were
            Delores Leona born July 21, 1905
            Gerald Leon born June 8, 1907
            Valeria Vaarna born Sept. 6, 1913
            Kermit Kenneth born Jan. 27, 1910
            Nova Theo born July 7, 1915

            Sharon

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
              good morning Sharon-

              Here is a tree I found on Rootsweb:
              http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=tmiddleton1&id=I1343

              I'm going to go dig around on Ancestry.com and see what I can find.
              Kate

              Sharon <jkstokes@...> wrote: Hi -- On the Bachman side I am back as far s George Michael Bachman who ws born Mar. 2, 1832 in Baden, Germany. He died Oct. 17, 1884 in Goodell, Iowa. He married Gertrude Marie Schmitt on Aug. 2, 1859 in Baden, Germany. Her birthday is Feb. 11, 1838 in Baden, Germany. She died April 27, 1907 in Goodell, Iowa. They are the parents of:

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
                Thanks, Kate, this is a LOT of help!!
                Sharon