Re: Hello

  • Suanne
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 12, 2007
      I'm descended from Anna's sister Gertraut:

      Gertraut Stupp/Christian Poffenberger
      John Jacob Poffenberger/Magdalena Schlosser
      Henry Poffenberger/Catherine Bogner
      Daniel Poffenbarger/Barbara Miller
      Nancy Poffenbarger/Josiah Barber
      William Barber/Ella Nora Palmer
      John Barber/Ruth Williams
      My mom

      We are distant cousins!

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Mutersbaugh"
      <l4524@...> wrote:

      > Suanne
      >
      > I have a Anna C. Schultheis b. 1687 Nassau-Weilburg, Germany d.
      1740
      > Tulpehocken Twp., Berk Co., PA Who was married to Martin Stupp b.
      > 1683 Wurttemburg, Germany d. 20 Jul 1753 Tulpehocken Twp., Berk
      Co.,
      > PA they were married in 1715 in New York.
      >
      > They had a daughter Anna Christina b. 1736 Berk Co., PA who
      married
      > John P. Ritzman on 6 Jan 1757 at Rehrersburg, Tulpehocken Twp.,
      Berk
      > Co., PA
      >
      > My maternal grandmother was Ella Ruth Ritzman b. 10 Dec 1906 d. 31
      > Jul 1985
      >
      > Her mother and father
      >
      > Hans George/Johan Jurg Schultheis b 1661 Nassau-Weilburg, Germany
      d.
      > 6 May 1704 married Anna Elizabeth Weidman on 30 Oct 1682 b. 1665
      > Weiborn, Weilburg, Germany d. 1741 Tulpehocken Twp., Berk Co., PA
      >
      > Father and Mother to Hans George:
      >
      > Michael Schultheis b. 1605 d. 14 Feb 1697 Germany
      > Barbara d. 19 Mar 1711
      >
      > Father to Anna
      >
      > Heinrich Weidman b. 1630 Germany
      >

      > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Suanne" <tuomi2@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Laurie!
      > >
      > > I have Schultheis, Stupp and Weidman in my family tree.
      > >
      > > Suanne
      > >

      > > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie
      Mutersbaugh"
      > > <l4524@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I found this group on yahoo groups. My name is Laurie
      > Mutersbaugh
      > > > was born in Pennsylvania and have been working on my genealogy
      > for
      > > > about 20 years on and off.
      > > >
      > > > The names I am searching are
      > > >
      > > > Grandparents: Mutersbaugh (P), Gardner (P), Kerchner (M),
      Ritzman
      > > (M)
      > > >
      > > > Great Grandparents: Gipe (P), Cutshall (P), McDonald (M),
      Koons
      > > > (Kuntz) [M],
      > > >
      > > > 2nd Great Grandparents: Worley (P), Ditzle (P), Kelly (P),
      Weight
      > > > (P), Jordan (M), Kerlin (M), Kepner (M), Landis (M)
      > > >
      > > > 3rd Great Grandparents: McCullock (P), Reed (P), Deck (P),
      Jones

    • Peakcat@aol.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 5, 2010
        Emily:

        I do not have any information on a Peter Dudek but can you tell the group
        what you might know about him or what research you have done regarding his
        family so we might be able to help you in some way?

        Ina Getzoff
        _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)