HArtley Colliery Hester Pit Disaster in the UK

  • JOHN SEYMOUR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2007
      Hi Everyone

      My name is John Seymour and I am trying to trace descendants from the Hartley Colliery Hester Pit Disaster of 16 January 1862 when 204 men and boys lost their lives in this Northumberland Pit in the UK. At the time it was the greatest mining disaster in the world.

      Anyone out thee please contact me via my the group where upon I will send specific contact details

      With Hopes

      John Seymour
      This message and its attachments have been checked by Norton Antivirus