Genealogy and related books...almost free

  • Kellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hi all

      I just found this site. It is legit...I have been using it for a few weeks now to make sure. If you haven't heard of it check it out. There is no charge for the books themselves, nor to use the site.

      PaperBackSwap.com

      It is mostly paperbacks, but I have found hardcover and audio also. Some of the books currently available on there is

      Genealogy Online: Researching Your Roots
      Unpuzzling Your Past: A Basic Guide to Genealogy
      How to Plan a Spectacular Family Reunion
      How to Trace Your African-American Roots: Discovering Your Unique History
      Pioneer Voices from Plymouth to Breckenridge: The Peabody Family over Eleven Generations
      Passionate Pilgrim: The Extraordinary Life of Alma Reed

      And this comes up with just the key word "genealogy" and one for "Reed". Lord knows what one would find with any other play with key words, title, author, ect would of course come up with more.

      My ID name there is hpck1969. Research it over. There is nothing to loose at all.

      Thank you

      Kellie