Re: Hello

  • huddlestonsnk
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 6, 2007
      My mother-inlaw is a Mutersbaugh. She was born in Los Angeles, CA. Her
      father's name Standly David Mutersbaugh who married Dorothy Fulbright.
      Her grandfather's name was David Mutersbaugh.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Mutersbaugh"

    • Peakcat@aol.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 5, 2010
        Emily:

        I do not have any information on a Peter Dudek but can you tell the group
        what you might know about him or what research you have done regarding his
        family so we might be able to help you in some way?

        Ina Getzoff
        _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)