Re: Hello

  • Laurie Mutersbaugh
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 1, 2007
      Suanne

      I have a Anna C. Schultheis b. 1687 Nassau-Weilburg, Germany d. 1740
      Tulpehocken Twp., Berk Co., PA Who was married to Martin Stupp b.
      1683 Wurttemburg, Germany d. 20 Jul 1753 Tulpehocken Twp., Berk Co.,
      PA they were married in 1715 in New York.

      They had a daughter Anna Christina b. 1736 Berk Co., PA who married
      John P. Ritzman on 6 Jan 1757 at Rehrersburg, Tulpehocken Twp., Berk
      Co., PA

      My maternal grandmother was Ella Ruth Ritzman b. 10 Dec 1906 d. 31
      Jul 1985

      Her mother and father

      Hans George/Johan Jurg Schultheis b 1661 Nassau-Weilburg, Germany d.
      6 May 1704 married Anna Elizabeth Weidman on 30 Oct 1682 b. 1665
      Weiborn, Weilburg, Germany d. 1741 Tulpehocken Twp., Berk Co., PA

      Father and Mother to Hans George:

      Michael Schultheis b. 1605 d. 14 Feb 1697 Germany
      Barbara d. 19 Mar 1711

      Father to Anna

      Heinrich Weidman b. 1630 Germany

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Suanne" <tuomi2@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Laurie!
      >
      > I have Schultheis, Stupp and Weidman in my family tree.
      >
      > Suanne
      >

      > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Mutersbaugh"
      > <l4524@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I found this group on yahoo groups. My name is Laurie
      Mutersbaugh
      > > was born in Pennsylvania and have been working on my genealogy
      for
      > > about 20 years on and off.
      > >
      > > The names I am searching are
      > >
      > > Grandparents: Mutersbaugh (P), Gardner (P), Kerchner (M), Ritzman
      > (M)
      > >
      > > Great Grandparents: Gipe (P), Cutshall (P), McDonald (M), Koons
      > > (Kuntz) [M],
      > >
      > > 2nd Great Grandparents: Worley (P), Ditzle (P), Kelly (P), Weight
      > > (P), Jordan (M), Kerlin (M), Kepner (M), Landis (M)
      > >
      > > 3rd Great Grandparents: McCullock (P), Reed (P), Deck (P), Jones
      > (M),
      > > Sheitz (M), Boyer (M), Walker (M), Kepner (M)
      > >
      > > 4th Great Grandparents: Lesher (P), Peiffer (P), Fetterman
      > > (Vetterman) [M], Bull (M), Gilfillan (M), Strauss (M), Rice (M)
      > >
      > > 5th Great Grandparents: Soerer (P), Shaffner (P), Hufft (M),
      Davis
      > > (M), Brown (M), Watts (M), Stupp (M)
      > >
      > > 6th Great Grandparents: Laugen (P), Moschinger (P), Plapp (P),
      Lutz
      > > (M), Kendall (M), North (M), Pawling (M), Schultheis (M)
      > >
      > > 7th Great Grandparents: Rambo (M), Kunst (M), Weidman (M),
      Genrich

    • Peakcat@aol.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 5, 2010
        Emily:

        I do not have any information on a Peter Dudek but can you tell the group
        what you might know about him or what research you have done regarding his
        family so we might be able to help you in some way?

        Ina Getzoff
        _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)