Footnote.com

  • BranwynBreeze@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      I subscribe. I haven't checked records you are interested in, I've mainly
      searched naturalization records. I sort of have the impressions that site is
      slowly building it's database, so not a lot/variety yet. I do like it and few
      records I have found have been worth price.

      I can look something up for you if you like. It does have a feature of
      saving to jpg which is super, however, most times it kicks me off internet.
      Perhaps just a personal issue.

      Linda Castillo Valentino