Researching both sides of my family tree

  • emmydbd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 7:07 PM
      I have been tracking both my paternal and maternal lines for about 20
      years now. I have amassed a good amount of information but could use
      some help on some descendents prior to about 1890.

      If any one has any data relating to Broomer or Savitsky (Sawitski or
      Savin), I would be pleased to hear from you to discuss it.

      Thanks,
      Emmy