RALSTON - POLLARD - GENTRY - ADCOCK

  • bubba13ral
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2007
      Hello and thank you for allowing me to join your group. I also have my
      own group on Yahoo, named Ralston of course, but wanted to expand the
      possibilities of my research. The listed surnames are my prime interest
      and they cover the main areas of Virginia, Kentucky and Tennessee. My
      Ralston line was concentrated in Kentucky, around the Harrison-Fayette-
      and Hart county areas. The Pollard line is concentrated around Middle
      Tennessee area, especially Dekalb-Coffee-Warren and White counties. The
      Adcock line, well all I can say is they cover the spectum of all over,
      as the same goes for the Gentry line. Any help, comment or just gossip
      is welcome, because after many years of genealogy, I have found that
      the one little tid-bit of info you have is exactly what I have been
      trying to find.

      Great hunting,

      Jim Ralston in Michigan