roy verrill (verrell)

  • glen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2007
      I would be so grateful for a look up for a family of Verrill(Verrell),
      I feel they may have been in Usa or Canada around 1891 english census,
      he was Roy verrill born c1883 yorkshire england, I did find him on the
      Ellis island site on two occasions 1919 and 1920 as a seaman, it is
      just a long shot as I feel he may have emmigrated with his family but
      returned before the 1901 england census, grateful for any help
      thank you Glen
    • nthorn10
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2007
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "glen" <glenfagan@...>
        wrote:

        > I would be so grateful for a look up for a family of Verrill(Verrell),
        > I feel they may have been in Usa or Canada around 1891 english census,
        > he was Roy verrill born c1883 yorkshire england, I did find him on the
        > Ellis island site on two occasions 1919 and 1920 as a seaman, it is
        > just a long shot as I feel he may have emmigrated with his family but
        > returned before the 1901 england census, grateful for any help
        > thank you Glen

        Have you checked Ancestry.com? There is a lot of info on Verrills,
        including Roy as a carpenter on the Spartan Prince.
      • glen
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2007
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "nthorn10"

          Glen--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "glen" <glenfagan@>