Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: My Surnames

  • Chris sparks
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 9, 2007
      Cogar and Arbogast far as I know.

    • mg
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 4, 2007
        Could it be a Native American name? mg

        ----- Original Message ----
        From: kim_donley <kim_donley@...>
        To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Friday, August 3, 2007 6:10:26 AM
        Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Hi Everyone...

        Cynthia's Maiden name was George? Could u give us some other family
        member names? Her father, Mother and siblings? Sometimes the names
        are so misspelled that its almost impossible to find the family on
        the census. But i have found doing a search on just the first name
        in a certain State and county will sometimes find the family. So if
        u can give me more info i will search some more....Thanks KIM
        Recent Activity
        6New Members
        Visit Your Group
        Genealogy research
        Genealogy ancestor
        Genealogy research site
        Ancestor genealogy
        Food Lovers
        Real Food Group
        on Yahoo! Groups
        find out more.
        Yahoo! Groups
        Endurance Zone
        b/c every athlete
        needs an edge.
        Yahoo! Groups
        Be a Better Planet
        Share with others
        Help the Planet..

      • Dianne Planeta
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 5, 2007
          The surname GEORGE could also be anglesized from
          Georgeopolis a Greek name. I work with someone by that
          name; his family originated on the East Coast.