RE: Greetings to Steve

  • Clark & Rita Pederson
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2007
      Steve:

      I would also suggest you look to see if your area has a genealogical
      society. They may also provide classes and share ideas at meetings that
      could be very helpful and you have a group of people who share your
      interest. It doesn't matter if your ancestors are local or not the
      information you get will help with research almost anywhere.

      Happy hunting!

      Rita

      _____