Ancestry Look-up Please!!!!

  • laurafitzroyperry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      Hi All

      I recently had to give up my subscription to Ancestry due to financial
      problems and unfortunately am having problems downloading the free
      stuff too.

      I see they've added the Return of Owners of Land in Ireland 1876 and
      know there are 3 entries for Fitzroy (2 in Antrim and 1 in Galway).

      Could anyone possibly (Please) download these for me and post or email
      to me.

      Thanks in advance!!

      Laura