c1887 Missouri Photo Album - Many Locations , Surnames & Unidentified

  • histroy101
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16 4:25 PM
      http://www.deadfred.com/results2_05.php?dfpage=2&SubmitterEmail=jetaylor

      c1887 Personal Photo Albums Photos from two, belonging to Edward Milton
      Peters of Rushville & St Joseph MO. that contained his school mates and
      friends . Surnames BEACHLER, BLAIR, BOYARD, CARSONN, COOK, FEISCHTES,
      GILBERT, FOX, HALL, HARLOW. HUSSEY, KELLY, KNUCKEL, MCKEE, NORRIS,
      ORCULT, OSBORN, PARKER, RUDOLPH, SMITH, SNOWDEN, TEBBS, VARNER
      (VASNER?), WOODS, ZIMMERMAN: Other MO Towns : Savannah, Stanberry,
      Cosby in the counties of Andrew , Buchanan, Gentry, other
      locations:Stockton, Kansas;Chicago Il & Virginia City, MT. There are
      many unidentified people

      Joe
      DeadFred.com
      http://www.deadfred.com
    • Bill & Christine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16 4:54 PM
        First name,
        Last name,
        City, and
        State REQUIRED

        This web site would be great if you are seeking Smith
        or Jones. But with an almost unknown surname, I
        prefer to make the deleations my self.

        Does anyone know of a web site that will allow just
        the surname?

        CNB