Re: Names I am researching

  • Dianne Planeta
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15, 2007
      I would very much like to know if there is any
      connection. My line I am working on is in IN, OH, PA.
      This I have garnered through census records. My
      grandmother, Dora Alice McGowen b. 1880, gave two
      maiden names for her mother( Leper and Annis/Innis). I
      believe that Leper is the correct one since I found it
      on a marriage cert. to her 2nd husband in 1910.Her
      father was Levi, the son of Isaac McGowan and
      Charlotte Truax.
      Dianne