New Member

  • kim_donley
    Message 1 of 93 , Jul 10, 2007
      Hello all.....some of my surnames are: Ramey, Wells, Collins, Dale,
      Ratliff, Combs, Miracle, Rowland, Gosney, Moorman, Hoskins, McKinley,
      Powers, Spears, Hall, Turner, Dowers, Heath, Pickett, Bennett,
      Butcher, Goodpaster, Wright, DeWitt, Crist,Buffington, White, Moore
      and many many more. I can do census, military, etc..lookups at
      Ancestry.......More than willing to help anyone i can..............KIM
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15 12:26 PM

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from