Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Russell in AL, AR, TX

  • Lois Edwards
    Message 1 of 5548 , Jul 8, 2007
      --- Roy and Cecelia <diamondblackbear@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Lois
      > Edwards
      > <loisedwards1946@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I too am researching Russell. They were in Chatham
      > NC
      > > and Randolph NC and some went to AL.AR TX that I
      > know
      > > of. Lois

      > > > Absolom, Edmund, James,
      > > > Nace.
      > > > Cecelia in TX
      >
      > > > What are the names of your Russell and what part
      > of AL and TX did
      > they move to?
      > Cecelia in TX
      > > >The names you sent do not ring any bells. My
      great-grandfather was named Agrippa Russell, they came
      to Red River Co TX after 1870. Somewhere in a box I
      have a will for his faMILY. I will look up the names
      of his brothers for you. The one that went to Alabama
      started with an N. They did all have Bible names.
      Absolem is a Bible name. I had a computer that crashed
      and my info is not in this computer. I live in Texas
      too. Lois

      > ______________
      > > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      > > in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

      > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help
      > at Ancestry.Com

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > (Yahoo! ID required)

      mailto:genealogyresearchclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13 2:56 PM
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds