Warren Co, Pa Death Records

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hi everybody, I looked into the death certificates at courthouse in Warren and the only years that they have at the courthouse are years 1883-1905. They cost $5.00. If there is anyone that needs a death cert send me the

      Name, Year of death, City in Warren Co. and I will look to see if it is here on file.

      If you want to contact them directly the phone number is 814-728-3430, hours are 8:30-4:30

      Hope this helps, Barb