AHNENTAFEL

  • Bill & Christine
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      I may have miss spelled the subject.

      Rootsweb.com
      Type in scott for surname hit click
      Click on world connect and click on any name there.
      There is a listing procedure that goes from current
      date back to the earliest date about 200 to 600 years
      ago.

      It is called Ahnentafel. How does one get this
      program installed on my Family Tree Maker vs 11?

      OR we could have a separate program and import my tree
      from FTM vs11 and have it read out.
      Bill

      that gives answers, not web links.