Sources 2 go.com website

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
      Has anyone seen any news about when souces2go.com is going to finish
      up their work on the images for the 1812 land bounty warrents. It
      seems they have been at the re-imageing forever.
    • Bill & Christine
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        ATTENTION:
        I clicked on this web site below between ******* and
        received this: This merchant is no longer
        participating in the affiliate program.

        --- jbaconsr <jbaconsr@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone seen any news about when souces2go.com is
        > going to finish
        > up their work on the images for the 1812 land bounty
        > warrents. It
        > seems they have been at the re-imageing forever.
        >

        > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help
        > at Ancestry.Com

        ************************

        ************************

        Christine and bill

        Got a little couch potato?
      • jbaconsr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
          I just typed in thewebsite and it's stillonline, but is still under
          maintenence.Here is the link I used:
          http://www.sources2go.com/record.cfm?region=ML&Cat_ID=108214&m
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Bill & Christine

          > Got a little couch potato?
          > http://search.yahoo.com/search?
          fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz