Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need guidance on a computer program

  • jonczar@copper.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      Question: What type are you trying to print. Group sheets or ancestor charts? Unless they are tied at the source, there is no program that dooes any better. If you have a common person on the lines then you can print charts going both ways.
      I use RootsMagic which is great and will print multiple charts from your selections. You might download the limited free version to try and see if it will do what you want.
      The limited version is for 40 families where the full version is unlimited. I do know PAF won't do what you want. We tried already.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
        Can you explain more about what you are trying to print. Descendants can be linked back to a common ancestor. You can print the direct ancestor line from a single person. If not a common person then would be hard without using the 14 times.
        Jon

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2007
          The problem was solved. Just reversing the genealogy
          report that we didn't know we had.
          CNB

          mailto:genealogyresearchclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com