Donlon Missouri

  • donlon6465
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 6:05 PM
      I am researching Michael DONLON of the 10th Missouri Cavalry (Union) He
      mustered in April 1864, and was mustered out of 2nd MO CAV. Co, M in
      Sept. 1865
      I am trying to place Michael anywhere in Missouri in 1864 or before. He
      is listed as being aged 24 in 1864, but his death certificate in 1889
      (NYC) lists him aged 40. This puts his birth year at either 1840 ,or
      1849. He was born in Ireland and his father was Michael Donlon and
      Mother was Kate Donlon. He is in NYC after 1870. Anyone with resources
      to search for any listings of this Donlon family from 1859 - 1869
      anywhere in Missouri please contact me. I am interested in learning
      where in the state he might have lived, and have found no leads to
      date. His enlistment papers were done in St. Louis where his occupation
      was Laborer. He was substitute for Charles Bayha Esq. of St. Louis
      City. His Military Records can be viewed at
      http://new.photos.yahoo.com/donlon6465/
      E-mail donlon6465@... or gloriamozas@...