More Brick Walls

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      Two major brick walls in tracing my famiy genealogy, actually three I
      guess.

      #1 Livingston(e)--I can go back six generations to a Neil (Niel)
      Livingstone born 1769 somewhere in Scotland, we have his spouses name
      and their marriage date. But we can't seem to get any further or
      find Neil in the GRO. We've have a DNA 12marker test done on my
      brother too

      #2 Radish. Not getting anywhere on this one since we think the last
      name was Radka in what is now the Ukraine. I'm thinking the only way
      to do this one is thru a professional. Former Soviet Union records
      are suppose to be hard to obtain. Although I am trying to obtain
      copies of my great grandfather and great grandmothers obits to see if
      they lend any clues at all

      #3 Roth. We can only go back 4 generations on this one. We have my
      paternal grandmothers parents and that's it (along with her siblings)
      and thats it.

      I'm having lots of luck and the extended branches but thats it

      Suzanne