Re: [Genealogy Research Club] My Grandfather's Parents,William Henry Lott

  • kate
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
      Hi Frances-
      I found Joshua Lott on the 1870 census in 18770, with a William H, age 1. But Joshua seems to be married to a 'Reny'. So, it is possible that he had half sisters and brother, as well as whole ones. :)

      If you'd like me to send you the image from 1870, let me know. :)

      Kate

      mflandrynosser <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Greetins to all,from Frances L.Nosser.
      I am trying to find any thing I can about my Grandfather,
      William Henry Lott.He was born somewhere in Ms,Feb.2nd,1868.One of his
      sons told me he had 2 half sisters,Maggie b.1873 in Ar. and Minnie
      b.1876 in Ar.but they do not appear to be his half sisters.He also has
      a younger brother Edgar b.1877 in Ar.and an older brother,Roday,b.1867
      in Ms.These children seem to be whole sisters and brothers.

      In the pass week I have found in the 1880 United States Census
      Household Records, This Joshua Lott b.1835 in Ms.Married to a girl
      named Nancy ? b.1845,in GA

      Their children are the children above.
      1.RODAY 2.Henry(who I think is my Grandfather)3.Maggie
      4.Minnie 5.Edgar.

      If any one has any thing on these people please share with
      me. I will be pleased to share anything I have with you.Just let me
      know. sincerely ,FLN