James R. COOK /Amanda PURTEE in Michigan

  • mimom1989
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007
      Looking for any info on James R. COOK who married Amanda PURTEE before
      1889, Indiana. They had a daughter, Lottie M (Mae?) COOK b. July 1889,
      Indiana. Lottie COOK m. Lewis Samuel BANCROFT Aug 5, 1905, Hartford,
      Van Buren Co., MI.
      Sometime before 1920 Lottie m. Ransom HALLADAY.

      Other then finding James R. COOK and Amanda PURTEE's names listed on
      Lottie's marriage record to Lewis BANCROFT, I have been unable to find
      either James or Amanda.

      If anyone has any connection or info I'd LOVE to talk to you!
      Thanks in advance
      Stephanie