Looking for info

  • Pam Holland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2007
      I'm looking for information on my grandfather. His name was George
      Earl Minteer. He lived in Kansas City, Ks and was from western Kansas.
      He was killed in a car accident in the 1930 when my dad was 19.
      His family came from France and he had 2 older sisters.

      Pam in Kansas
    • huddlestonsnk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
        Hello Pam,

        I'm not sure if this is your George Earl Minteer.

        I found a George E Minteer in the 1930 Census. He was born abt 1888,
        age 42. He was married to Jessie E and they had three children Claud,
        Lorine and Glen Minteer.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Pam Holland"