PEACH/RIDDLE/REYNOLDS/ROSE/THISTLE/KING

  • gailp71940
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      Seeking information on the family of James Wesley PEACH b Oct 1867, d
      Nov 1929 in Small Point. Married Dec 1891 to Abigail RIDDLE (d/o
      Alfred Riddle and Dorcas REYNOLDS).I believe the parents of James
      Wesley PEACH to be James PEACH and Alfreda REYNOLDS. Siblings Jethro
      PEACH and John PEACH.

      There is some confusion between the families of James PAGE and James
      PEACHÂ…Â….. which I hope someone will be able to clarify. It is thought
      by some Peach family members that PEACH was originally PAGE.

      James PAGE m Eunice THISTLE IN 1845. They had a son names James
      Wesley PAGE b 1852, son Jethro PAGE b 1854, daughter Mary PAGE b 1856,
      son

      Obediah b 1858.

      Is there a connection between the Peaches and the Pages?