James Henry Fisk/Edward Enna Kuiper

  • Gwen Koppers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      I am trying to fill up holes on my family tree and my aunt does not
      seem to be of any help. I am looking for information on James Henry
      Fisk. He was born on March 2, 1923 to Emma and Robert Fisk. He married
      Barbara Heiny on November 18, 1948 in Mt. Home Arkasnas and died on
      November 4, 2005. He had 3 siblings named Loyd, Avis, and Clema. Avis
      married Bainers and Clema married Ally. I do know that Barbara and
      James had one child together and that child's name was Joan Fisk. James
      and Barbara did divorce in 1950 and he remarried and her name is/was
      Rebecca Roberts and she has a sibling named Madge Torkelson. I am
      looking for the divorce of James and Barbara, what city and state he
      was born in, and when he and Rebecca (month day and year) of the
      marriage and if they had any other children. Her (Rebecca) parent's
      names.

      Edward Enna Kuiper married Barbara Heiny (Fisk) on September 1, 1950 in
      Indiana, he was born on July 14, 1926 in Lowell Indiana. His parents
      names were Grace Pearson Greenwood and Christ Kuiper. He died on July
      2, 1987 in Chesterton Indiana. But this is what I am looking for what
      city Barbara and Edward married in.
    • huddlestonsnk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
        Maybe this link can help you:
        http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=FISK&GSfn=JAMES&GS\
        byrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=12798170&

        Mitzi

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen Koppers"