Lambert

  • Pam Troester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      First, I wanted to say hello! I was so happy to stumble onto this
      group! I've been doing family research on and off for the past 10
      years or so.

      I'm looking for information about Sarah Beth Lamber & August Arthur
      Lambert, a sister & brother, born around 1950. They were adopted very
      young and their names were changed. I believe there was a fire
      involved prior to their adoption. I also believe they may have been
      French Canadian because when they were adopted the girl, who was 18
      months old, only spoke french. The adoption took place in Maine, or a
      state close to Maine.

      Pam