THANK YOU

  • sherry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2007
      THANK YOU TO THE ONES THAT RESPONDED TO MY INQUIRY JOSEPH TURNER IN
      GARRARD COUNTY.

      I BELIEVE THIS MAY BE THE CORRECT PERSON. I HAVE NO WAY TO PROVE IT. I
      NEED THE DEATH CERT TO SEE IF THIS MIGHT BE HIS PARENTS. I WAS ON MY
      WAY TO GET IT TODAY AND MY CAR BROKE DOWN.....JUST MY LUCK.

      HE MARRIED LILLIAN VAUGHT BUT I AM NOT SURE WHERE.....COULD BE GARRARD
      OR BOYLE....CAN'T FIND A RECORD.

      AGAIN THANK YOU