Re: [Genealogy Research Club] kentucky TURNER

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2007
      Sherry, I found Joseph Turner in 1870,Garrard Co. Buckeye post office, but the age is 10. The father's name is William, age 58. Are these your people? Barb

      sherry <pixyprism@...> wrote: ANYBODY HERE FROM KY?
      WOULD LIKE TO EMAIL.....I AM LOOKING FOR 1870 CENSUS IN GARRARD COUNTY
      KY TO PROVE MY GGRANDFATHER........JOSEPH TURNER B. 1855 IN THAT
      COUNTY.....ANYBODY HAVE ACCESS TO THAT CENSUS?