Re: [Genealogy Research Club] My first experience with LDS films

  • Darlene Buchanan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2007
      There reader does have an adjustment for size. The staff at the center should be able to tell you how to focus. I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience with this reader. It is true that if it is a center then they usually do not have a way to copy the information and a digital camera is the best was to do it. In our center I usually help the patrons to do that and keep a digital camera there for that reason.