Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi, need some help about naturalization laws

  • laura385m
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2007
      Ah, but these graves we are talking about would be in Poland. Sounds
      like you had one great time with your steps too.

      My step stories are so long and involved it would take hours to type
      all the angles and reasons I disagree with my aunts on what they say.
      That is why I am going to try the LDS films, to see whatever I can
      find.

      I guess what gets to me is that we are talking about my grandparents,
      not some great-great-relative....

      Laura