What Next?

  • natsmomii
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      I too am new to the group - and road blocked in my search. Maybe I am
      stuck until I can visit Eastern Canada...

      There is a family legend that my Mother's Great Grandmother might have
      a Native American connection... I have researched as far as
      1860-1850ish. I believe I am at the point of trying to find records
      of loyalists coming to Canada from the states.

      I haven't been able to work on it lately, so some of my details might
      be sketchy... I just am at a stand-still, not really sure what the
      next step is.

      Where is a good place to get information on properly organising the
      info? I believe that is another problems I am having...

      Thanks :o)