Re: old newspaper file

  • Vicki
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      I have this through Ancestry--maybe I can help.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Lois Edwards
      <loisedwards1946@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone a subscription to Old newspapers online?
      > If you do would you help by a getting a paper I need ?

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Lois Edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        Vicki Thanks so much for answering. There are three
        papers I need (stanley Blythe) Long Beach press
        telegram April 7,1952. Independent Long Beach Paper
        April 7,1952, Humbolt Standard Paper April 8 1952 This
        is a about a murder. If you can get any of them, it
        would help me. Thanks Lois

        mailto:genealogyresearchclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com