old newspaper file

  • Lois Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      Does anyone a subscription to Old newspapers online?
      If you do would you help by a getting a paper I need ?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        I have this through Ancestry--maybe I can help.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Lois Edwards
        <loisedwards1946@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone a subscription to Old newspapers online?
        > If you do would you help by a getting a paper I need ?

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Lois Edwards
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2007
          Vicki Thanks so much for answering. There are three
          papers I need (stanley Blythe) Long Beach press
          telegram April 7,1952. Independent Long Beach Paper
          April 7,1952, Humbolt Standard Paper April 8 1952 This
          is a about a murder. If you can get any of them, it
          would help me. Thanks Lois

          mailto:genealogyresearchclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com