John Pierson

  • Chuck Pierson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 2:57 AM
      I'm trying to find information on my GGG Grandfather, John Pierson. All
      I have right now is that he was born about 1824 in Indiana, I believe.
      He married Dulcina Ott in October 1847 and had 4 children with her: John
      b 1849, Daniel Parker b 1855, Mathenia b 1853 and Mary b 1857. He also
      apparent married a woman named Mary at some later point, though all I
      have on this is a couple of census listings for her.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Chuck Pierson