ROBINSONS OF NORTH CAROLINA

  • Sheila
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 5:58 PM
      HI ALL IM NEW TO THE GROUP AND HAVE HIT A BRICK WALL.I AM LOOKING FOR
      ANY INFORMATION ON WILLIAM ROBINSON BORN IN 1777 AND DIED IN 1860.ALL
      I KNOW ABOUT HIM IS HE HAD A SON WM. ROBINSON JR. BORN IN 1823.THEY
      WERE BOTH IN THE 1850 CENSUS IN LINCOLN COUNTY,N.C THEY ARE LISTED
      WITH ELITHIA J. ROBINSON WIFE OF WM. JR. AND THEIR SON WM.F.ROBINSON
      BORN ABOUT 1845. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS,
      SHEILA