Texas Marriages Search has added 2005 data set

  • 1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 10:40 AM
      Hi all,
      I'm happy to announce that the Texas Marriages Search and Texas Divorces Search has just added the 2005 data sets, which have been recently released by the state of Texas.
      HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of records are represented by this dataset.
      Please pass this along to any friends, groups, or lists that may benefit from this data.
      The addresses to these datasets are as follows:

      Texas Marriages Search 1966-2005
      http://www.genlookups.com/texas_marriages/

      Texas Divorces Search 1968-2005
      http://www.genlookups.com/texas_divorces/