Re: Spanish American War Vets?

  • uber_mensch2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2007
      Thank you for the suggestion. I have used this successfully with my
      father's record, however, it resulted in no records for my
      gr-grandfather. I am hoping that someone can ID their uniforms.
      I know he lived in IL, Idaho and, Oklahoma around that time so I am
      not sure where this picture was taken. I suspect it was in IL.

      Thank you for writing.

      Howard

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "D. Price" <ldyvtdi@...>