Re: Spanish American War Vets?

  • D. Price
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2007
      I would try to get a military service record on him first. It would
      give you alot of information about when he served, honors earned,
      etc. Good luck....Diane
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "uber_mensch2002"
      <prof@...> wrote:

      > I have added a new album called Davies. I have added a photo of a
      group
      > of men in uniform. One of the men is my gr-grandfather. I need help
      > identifying what this group is. As he was born 1874 it would put
      him
      > around the right age for that war. Any ideas?
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Howard
      >
      > [prof@...]

    • uber_mensch2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2007
        Thank you for the suggestion. I have used this successfully with my
        father's record, however, it resulted in no records for my
        gr-grandfather. I am hoping that someone can ID their uniforms.
        I know he lived in IL, Idaho and, Oklahoma around that time so I am
        not sure where this picture was taken. I suspect it was in IL.

        Thank you for writing.

        Howard

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "D. Price" <ldyvtdi@...>