Re: hi

  • Mary Godfrey Cockrell
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 9 6:22 AM
      Hello ... Anybody working the CLARK and other families of Camden
      County, Georgia? Also ... surrounding counties of SE GA and NE FLA?

      Mary

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, barbara erickson
      <berickson49@...> wrote:

      > Where is your Clark family from, Barb

    • brenda
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 18, 2008
        im new to tha alabama site glad to be home grand parent-patterson-smith
        tielkings-mooningham looking for my people