Re: Looking For Help

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2007
      What was Roland's wifes name and whereabouts did you find them in
      1920 and 1930? I can't seem to connect either, but maybe with those
      bits of information,it might be easier.Thanks.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "fish972002"
      <fish972002@...> wrote:

      > I am wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction??
      My
      > Grandfather is Roland William Fish, dob:05 apr 1876, cincinnati,
      ohio,
      > dod:23 oct 1940. his father was William Fish, from england
      (according
      > to roland's d.c.), his mother was Emily Wood, from dakota(again
      > according to d.c.) I have found Roland in the 1920 & 1930 Census,
      but
      > nothing earlier. What I would like to do is get Roland's b.c.
      from
      > ohio, but every site I go to tells me to request it from a
      different
      > place. Has anyone requested a b.c. from the cincinnati area
      before and
      > where do go to get one?
      >
      > thanks,
      > mark

    • fish972002
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007
        Hi,
        In 1920 Roland is in Syracuse, NY and his wife is Loretta Fish, who
        was Loretta Graham in 1910 Census, and born a Carr. According to a
        couple of family members they do not remember a Loretta Carr, Graham,
        Fish- Her name was Viretta(no proof) Again in Syracuse, NY in 1930
        Roland is with a Rosetta, who was also a Carr, then O'Rourke, then
        Fish and had a son, Clarence, with unknown father Petrillo. Again by
        other family it is rumored that Viretta and Rosetta were sisters(no
        proof) I'm not sure if any of this helps or not, it just confuses me.
        Thanks, Mark

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "jbaconsr"