Re: My Brick walls

  • fish972002
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2007
      Hi,

      I have found Marshall knowles in the 1920 census, ssdi and his WWI
      card. Do you have any of these already? If not I can send you the
      links from ancestry. I was not able to find anything on Will, except
      from hte 1920 census of Marshall that list his father and mothers
      birthplace as Tennessee. Do you have any other information on Will?
      Was Will short for William, have a DOD, or other children they might
      of had?

      Let me know, I'll keep looking..

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "c_lou152"
      <c_lou152@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for welcome, I am having trouble finding info on Marshall
      > Knowles born July 12,1900 in Ark. and died July 11,1976 in Ark.His
      > parents Will Knowles and Mothers maiden name is Burchell. His first
      > wife Rhoda Rosetta Reese and his 2nd wife Eula Shaw.all from Ark.
      as