Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Ancestors in North East Scotland

  • sheila simpson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2007
      hi its sheila, there are alot of family in this area with the last name of west. they live here, in crawford county,mo. i hope that helps you, talk with u later, sheila.

      sheila <silkeswan@...> wrote: hi,my name is sheila my moms dads family came from scotland also, the
      last name is conaway.thank you,sheila.

      > Hi
      >
      > I joined this group about a year ago, and check out the web page
      once a
      > week in the hope I see some else tracing the same families as I am,
      so
      > far no joy, one last message before I unsubscribe from this group.
      >
      > My ancestors are mainly from around Fraserburgh,Peterhead,
      Rosehearty,
      > Inverallochy in the North East fishing area of Scotland.
      >
      > My main names that I am interested in are: Nobles, Cardno, May,
      > Ritchie, Robertson, Mitchell, Watt, West, Buchan.
      >
      > Would love to hear from anyone with connections to the NE.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Maureen. Born in Fraserburgh, now living down under in sunny New
      > Zealand.

      sheila simpson