Re: hi

  • sandy
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 7, 2007
      leics, lincs, nottts area. now some moved to kettering.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, barbara erickson
      <berickson49@...> wrote:

      > Where is your Clark family from, Barb

    • Mary Godfrey Cockrell
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 9, 2007
        Hello ... Anybody working the CLARK and other families of Camden
        County, Georgia? Also ... surrounding counties of SE GA and NE FLA?

        Mary

        <berickson49@...> wrote:

        > Where is your Clark family from, Barb

      • brenda
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 18, 2008
          im new to tha alabama site glad to be home grand parent-patterson-smith
          tielkings-mooningham looking for my people