My Brick walls

  • c_lou152
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
      Thanks for welcome, I am having trouble finding info on Marshall
      Knowles born July 12,1900 in Ark. and died July 11,1976 in Ark.His
      parents Will Knowles and Mothers maiden name is Burchell. His first
      wife Rhoda Rosetta Reese and his 2nd wife Eula Shaw.all from Ark. as
      far as we know.Thanks for any help.
    • fish972002
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2007
        Hi,

        I have found Marshall knowles in the 1920 census, ssdi and his WWI
        card. Do you have any of these already? If not I can send you the
        links from ancestry. I was not able to find anything on Will, except
        from hte 1920 census of Marshall that list his father and mothers
        birthplace as Tennessee. Do you have any other information on Will?
        Was Will short for William, have a DOD, or other children they might
        of had?

        Let me know, I'll keep looking..

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "c_lou152"