hi

  • sandy
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 6, 2007
      hi, im new to this club and im currently researching my dads side of
      the family which is the clark/marsh/march. (name changes!)
      i am also keeping an eye out for my great grandmothers side of the
      family (allwood) because i cant seem to find them.
      currently i have hit a brick wall with my tree.
      sandy
    • barbara erickson
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 6, 2007
        Where is your Clark family from, Barb

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 7, 2007
          leics, lincs, nottts area. now some moved to kettering.

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, barbara erickson
          <berickson49@...> wrote:

          > Where is your Clark family from, Barb

        • Mary Godfrey Cockrell
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 9, 2007
            Hello ... Anybody working the CLARK and other families of Camden
            County, Georgia? Also ... surrounding counties of SE GA and NE FLA?

            Mary

            <berickson49@...> wrote:

            > Where is your Clark family from, Barb

          • brenda
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 18, 2008
              im new to tha alabama site glad to be home grand parent-patterson-smith
              tielkings-mooningham looking for my people