Spam in our club

  • Tina Stedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      I want to apologize for the spam that has recently hit our club.
      Someone had figured out how to post to the group without the message
      having to be approved by me. This problem has been taken care of and
      stopped.

      I am sorry for not noticing this before but I receive all posts to be
      approved through email and do not necessarily visit the message page
      of our site often. It was brought to my attention by a member today.

      If there are any other problems or concerns, please do not hesitate to
      let me know. I strive to make this one the best places to go for
      answers on genealogy research.

      Thanks for all of your help and support.

      Tina
      Genealogy Research Club Admin