[Genealogy Research Club] Re: KOCH Family in Kentucky

  • D_a_Z_z_A
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28 5:37 AM
      My Koch's lived in Jefferson Co., Louisville, KY. I first found them in
      1850. Koch, Stratton, Dusenberry, Forman, Cowherd are some of the other
      names of people they married.

      Do you know if any of your Koch family moved to the Louisville area
      later?

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Jon P Czarowitz
      <jonczar@...> wrote:

      > TX and Germany
      >
      > Lisa wrote:
      >
      > > Just about all my paternal family: Hounshell, Turner, Dunn, Taylor,
      > > Bush, Scott. Where are you Kochs? I belong to MyFamily sites for
      > > Breathitt and Wolfe Counties. This is where most of my ancestors
      lived
      > > prior to 1916.
      > >
      > > Lisa Taylor-Vences
      > > St Louis
      > >
      > > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:genealogyresearchclub%40yahoogroups.com>, "D_a_Z_z_A"
      > > barbnky@
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Is anyone researching families in Kentucky?
      > > >
      > > > barb mcgee

      3/24/2007 4:36 PM